- Monitor and report on the Division’s key performance indicators and objectives within the Company.
- Support the Caspian Division Controller in managing the profitability and cash generation of the Company.
- Identify at-risk receivables and follow up with Sales and the customer to ensure overall reduction in receivables and days to invoice ratio.
- Assist in review of key tenders (risks and opportunities), contractual terms and evaluate impact on contribution margin associated with pricing in bids vs. optimization of people/resources (i.e. FA, Inventory, M&S...).
- Assist in monitoring the working capital for the Division within the Company; by understanding Materials Management processes to assess and track efficiency metrics, and optimization of inventory level.
- Highlight trends in cost inflation and identify opportunities to save and reduce discretionary spend to Supply Chain.
- Apply Division specific accounting complexities such as cost and revenue recognition as well as Division FPs.
- Analyze utilization ratios for tools and people with a view to highlighting inefficient locations or Business Lines and identifying opportunities to maximize the value of resources.
- Assist in coordination of quarterly and annual financial forecasts and plans.
- Complete monthly financial reviews and reports, monitor results versus objectives, highlight underlying reasons for variances, and suggest corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Hold Master degree in Accounting and Finance (International education is preferred)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and finance in an international company (big five audit firm experience is preferably)
- Good knowledge of international accounting (US GAAP), local legislation and statuary (fiscal) reporting
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English
- Self -motivator, creative and independent
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate ability and potential to hold senior roles in Finance
- Good analytical skills