• Identify potential customers.
• Building network to support his effort the company effort to communicate with decision makers.
• Developing communication channels to influential individuals and decision makers.
• Establishing lines of communication through BTL marketing activities.
• Pursuing direct interaction with decision makers and establishing working relations with them.
• Identifying their needs, building offers and pursuing acceptance of the offer.
• Manage customer negotiations and signing contracts.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven track record in the business aviation industry (sales of maintenance/ ground services/ operator services and such) of at least 3-5 years (experience in sales of aircraft is an advantage but not a must)
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Charismatic outgoing personality
• Creative, "out of the box" thinking
• Independence and self-motivation
• Fluent English and Russian is a must