Financial personnel Petro Hongkong Pirsaat
+ 994 50 6958165
Financial personnel position requirements
Hello, I'm the HR Consultant of Petro Hongkong pirsaat oil limited.. Petro Hongkong pirsaat oil limited carries out oil business in Azerbaijan and has oil field blocks in Azerbaijan. Now, due to the needs of business development, we need to recruit a financial personnel. The working place is in Baku, and the monthly salary is 600 to 2000 AZN. If you are interested in this position, please send your English resume to the mailbox of the human resources department of the company. The email address of the human resources department of the company is [email protected].
Azerbaijani state oil company and Shengda Group Company of China Shengli Oilfield signed the agreement on production recovery, oil exploration and development and product sharing of pirsaat oilfield and nearby oil blocks of the Republic of Azerbaijan (hereinafter referred to as PSA agreement) with Azerbaijani state oil company in 1994. The agreement is the 23rd agreement signed by the Republic of Azerbaijan with foreign countries, and has been approved by more than two-thirds of the members of the national parliament of the country.
In December, 2006, Hong Kong Oil Gas Ltd. and Shengli Oilfield Shengda Group signed the share transfer agreement of Azerbaijan Shengli Petroleum Company, which has entered into force in July, 2007 and has been confirmed by the president of Azerbaijan National Petroleum Company. Therefore, Hong Kong Oil Gas Ltd. has the rights and obligations stipulated in the agreement. At present, the proved oil geological reserves of the oilfield are more than 20 million tons, and the natural gas reserves are more than 7 billion cubic meters.
Responsibilities of financial personnel
1. Prepare the company's budget and carry out budget management.
2. Prepare the company's financial statements, analyze the company's financial data, and provide support for operation management.
3. Be responsible for reviewing reimbursement bills.
4. Be responsible for the company's cash management and bank account management.
5. Be responsible for the audit, accounting, verification and collection of the company's current accounts.
6. Complete other related affairs assigned by the superior.
7.Calculate salary, bonus and overtime pay.
1. Bachelor degree or above, with more than 3 years of accounting experience, proficient in English, with accounting certificate;
2. Familiar with office software and financial software;
3. Have certain Excel data statistics, analysis and function application ability;
4. Be familiar with relevant local policies and regulations, and understand the handling procedures of local tax authorities;
5. Proficient in tax planning related knowledge and business ability.