Procurement Specialist Oil & Gas sector
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our team and help manage our
organization’s procurement needs.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with the procurement process,
including contract management, contract negotiation and preparation of purchase orders. You
will also be responsible for ensuring that our commitments to customers are met.
customers are met.
• Researching and identifying prospective suppliers
• Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria
• Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions
• Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
• Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
• Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings
• Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the
development and implementation of sourcing strategies
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
• Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management or a similar
• Knowledge of English and Russian is crucial