iOS Software Developer (Middle/Senior) “IDRAK Technology Transfer” LLC
Company: “IDRAK Technology Transfer” LLC
Structural unit: APPLIED SYSTEM DESIGN DEPARTMENT
Position: iOS Software Developer (Middle/Senior)
Reports to: Head of the department
Experience: Software engineering
● Design and implement iOS-based mobile software and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
● Knowledge of SwiftUI or a strong desire to learn it
● Design, Develop, Code, Test, and Debug system software.
● Review code and design.
● Analyze and enhance the efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
● Integrate and validate new product designs.
● Provide postproduction support.
● Assess third-party and open-source software.
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent degree.
● 3+ years of proven working experience in mobile technologies.
● Knowledge of OOP principles, functional programming, SOLID
● Ability for algorithmic thinking and basic mathematical knowledge.
● Understanding CleanSwift/VIP/MVVM application architectures
● Understanding the pros, cons and features of MVC, MVP, MVVM and VIPER;
● Know how to write multi-threaded code, understanding of working with multithreading (CGD and Structured concurrency);
● Experience with UserNotifications, Security and other iOS platform frameworks
● Experience writing unit tests (Quick & Nimble).
● Experience with Git and Jira.
● Competence in working with Rest and SOAP.
● Proficiency in Background/Foreground Services.
● Ability to work with BLE and motion sensors
● Experience with data management
● Strong documentation and writing skills.
● Bug fixing expertise.
3. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
● Experience with iOS operating systems.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Proficiency in handling UI/UX tools like Figma.
● Confident UIKit proficiency
● Good knowledge of mobile software development environments and tools.
Salary Range: 1,500-3,000 AZN
Monthly salary will be negotiated during the interview, depending on the knowledge, skills, and experience of the candidate.
Working days/hours: Monday – Friday from 09:00 to 18:00. Saturday/Sunday – weekend.
Eligible candidates are asked to send their resumes to [email protected] with " iOS Software Developer" in the subject line.