Android Software Developer (Middle/Senior) “IDRAK Technology Transfer” LLC
Company: “IDRAK Technology Transfer” LLC
Structural unit: APPLIED SYSTEM DESIGN DEPARTMENT
Position: Android Software Developer (Middle/Senior)
Reports to: Head of the department
Experience: Software engineering
• Design and implement Android-based mobile software and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
• Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
• Review code and design.
• Analyze and enhance the efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
• Integrate and validate new product designs.
• Provide postproduction support.
• Assess third-party and open-source software.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent degree.
• 3+ years of proven working experience in mobile technologies.
• Good knowledge of OOP principles, Java, and Kotlin.
• Ability for algorithmic thinking and basic mathematical knowledge.
• Familiarity with Android foundations and design patterns such as MVP/MVVC/MVC.
• Proficiency in Android Architecture Components (AAC), Android Jetpack, AndroidX, MVICore, and Kodein.
• Experience with Git and Jira.
• Experience with build systems like Gradle and Maven.
• Competence in working with Rest and SOAP.
• Experience with JNI.
• Proficiency in Android Background Services and WorkManager.
• Ability to work with BLE and motion sensors (gyroscope, accelerometer).
• Experience with data management (SQLite, Room, shared preferences).
• Strong documentation and writing skills.
• Bug fixing expertise.
3. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Experience with Android operating systems.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in handling UI/UX tools like Figma.
• Knowledge of Material design and Responsive UI.
• Good knowledge of mobile software development environments and tools.
Salary Range: 1,500-3,000 AZN
Monthly salary will be negotiated during the interview, depending on the knowledge, skills, and experience of the candidate.
Working days/hours: Monday – Friday from 09:00 to 18:00. Saturday/Sunday – weekend.
Eligible candidates are asked to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Android Software Developer" in the subject line.