The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of brand marketing activities, from social media and content creation to project managing campaigns. Working within our marketing team you will help to establish, manage, and maintain our market presence, develop and manage a range of promotions, campaigns and communications in support of commercial projects in line with strategic marketing plans.
• Develop and implement brand management strategies to increase brand awareness and customer engagement
• Conduct research to identify opportunities for brand growth and development
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistency in the company's brand messaging and positioning
• Analyze the effectiveness of brand management and marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvement
• Own and manage the marketing calendar
• Help in the preparation for key meetings: presentations, sales performance, data analysis.
• Work with digital and ecommerce to plan social, ecommerce and digital campaign activity.
• Use data and insights to track the performance of your brands and isolate / identify opportunities for growth by customer segment, region, channel and route to market.
• Track competitor activity across all channels.
• Solid track record of brand re-fresh work
• Strong stakeholder management
• Solid experience of how to approach a brand project
Mon-Fri / 09:00-19:00. Lunch break from 13:00 to 14:00
• Marketing qualifications desirable.
• AUTO industry qualifications (desirable).
• English and Russian language (important, at least understanding skills)
What we offer
• Dynamic, creative and friendly environment
• Competitive salary based on your skills and interview
• Professional training programs for your development
• A flexible role, you may be required to work on different departments, taking your service excellence and collaborative spirit with you
• Delicious launch provided by company