Managing distributor and market with respect to overall customer development and shopper marketing operations, including processes, people, business KPIs, budget with an efficient communication and planning with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o SAP and Flow sales value
o SAP value growths (USG%)
o Channel and Category based flow growth (USG%)
o Customer Activation
o Cabinet Deployment based on channel
o Perfect Store Targets (OSA, SoS, SoF, Extra Visibility, CTA, Price Card, Planogram&Assortment, Pricing, NPD performance)
o Monthly target achievement (flow and SAP)
• Management of Distributors
o Promo planning for target achievement
o Monitoring numeric & weighted distribution
o TTS budget planning and alignment
o Copack promo planning, production and executing
o Stock management
o Challenging & validating any data regarding the business flows from the distributor to Company
o Company asset management (cabinet stocks and status)
• Management of sales teams under distributors
o Enabling monthly target achievement via promo plans by channels&customers
o Landing Company channel strategy to the distributor, following up the executions and results
o Perfect Store field execution implementations (OSA, SoS, SoF, Extra Visibility, CTA, Planogram&Assortment, Pricing, NPD performance)
o Management of top KA customers (SPM&Discounter) and e-comm in strong collaboration with distributor sales team
o Sales route compliance per expeditor
• Monthly performance evaluation of distributors and sales team for above KPIs.
• Stock management of distributors (monitoring shipments, stock levels and taking necessary actions to solve stock outs risks and over stock issues, mitigating business waste risks)
• Achieving monthly, half and annual sales targets of countries for the respective sub-categories/categories
• Planning efficient promotional activities by channel and by KA customers
• Planning campaigns/activities together with ACMM, Marketing and CCDM
• Pricing: providing data and insights to ABDM and marketing
• Planogram: providing data and insights with ABDM and marketing
• Getting the necessary POS materials in correct amount produced and delivered to the distributor
• Forecasting and landing correct mapping of cabinet types with correct channel/customer types
• Landing the planned campaigns/activities within the country, on the field, via distributor sales team
• Communicating and cascading marketing plans to the distributor sales team and top key customers.
• Managing TTS and TTS provisions in line with promotional budget management
• Making field visit to customer stores periodically, to different channels and territories, bringing in issues and opportunities.
• Execute and monitor annual agreement terms with customers, challenging the compliance with the agreement, of executions on the field
• Build top of the class relationships with the regional/local managers of the KA customers and wholesalers.
• Execute channel/territory sales strategy
• Following and reporting market dynamics, trends and competition
• Identify top talents within the distributor sales team and building their capabilities.
• Bachelor and Upper degree
• Excellent communication skills.
• Minimum 2 years of active sales experience in FMCG sector is a plus
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Fluent English, Azerbaijani, good in Russian ( Russian can be an advantage)
• Strong analytical and managerial skills
• Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
• No restrictions for travel