QA/QC Engineer (Construction field) Constrution Company
• Perform checks on the structural, architectural and monitoring and evaluations tools/works to ensure that the final touch-up works are ready for inspections.
• Conduct regular inspections to ensure works are in compliance with method statements
• Monitor the performance of subcontractor workers for all trades and ensure any defects are properly rectified
• Prepare relevant QA/QC reports
• Implement QA/QC plans and ensure PPVC quality before delivery
• Ensure the functionality of the product before handing over to buyers
• Assist in preparing for QM submissions
• Assist in yearly ISO audits
• Assess, feedback on the construction process and procedures
• Execute quality control as per site specific materials and Works Quality Plan.
• Conduct relevant training for sub-con and internal staff.
• Monitor undertaken corrective and preventive actions against non-conformities.
• Recommends solutions for critical and/or frequent recurring defects to Project Team.
• Follow-up all the required tests as per contract requirement.
• Attend regular site meetings –QC, Landscape Coordination Meeting.
• Assures all technical documents relative to site quality control are of current status.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering
• Skilled QC Engineer with at least 4-5 years of experience industrial construction projects.
• Prior experience related to construction industry is added advantage
• Good knowledge of construction quality control, concrete and Steel Construction/assurance is necessary
• Good knowledge in MS Office, AutoCAD 2D/3D, general knowledge in Autodesk Revit, Oracle primavera
• Good written and verbal communication in English, Russian language is advantage.
• Provided with medical insurance
• Work location: Baku city
• Open to local business trips
• Salary: Competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate