Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
· Perform the NDT inspections in compliance with stipulated technical, safety and quality procedures, respecting the project deadlines;
· Execute the activities within own area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements;
· Carry out NDT inspection interpreting related results (radiographic film, UT, MT, PT or any other NDT methods the interpreter is certified for) in accordance with qualified procedures, minimizing the time and assuring the best quality of the welds in respect of productivity target
· Follow the supervisor instructions;
· Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
· Perform other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Technical education;
Work experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
Knowledge of Languages: English (good), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
· Knowledge of NDT equipment of common use in offshore projects;
· Full understanding of the usage and ergonomy of the equipment to design it in a fully safe way, foreseeing and preventing the most of events that can cause problems to operators;
· Knowledge of safety procedure and safety working instructions.