Management of all of the Commercial & Finance aspects of the contract.
Provide leadership to the Financial and Cost Engineering Groups. This will include managing all of the processes and procedures that support the Commercial and Financial Management of the Contract.
Sound knowledge of Accounting principles and their application is essential.
· · Lead finance/ cost engineer team during monthly financial closing. Full Profit & Loss account responsibility and key Balance sheet account responsibility (Receivables/ Unbilled Revenue/ Cost accruals)
· Perform monthly cost reviews
· Communicate & articulate financial results to senior management
· Drive annual financial planning process
· Maintain SOX controls relating to finance
· Manage the payroll and billing processes – this will include all reconciliations for both personnel timesheets and equipment worksheets
· Manage Call offs, CTR’s, VO’s and Contract amendments
· Management of all payable processes – including subcontractors
· Prepare Monthly forecasts to include both P&L and receivables
· Responsible for providing financial and commercial information for client requirements
· Leads discussion of financial results and forecasting of activity with the Operations Group
· To ensure good communication of commercial information and documentation Operations as required
· To have regular commercial meeting with the client
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position will directly supervise a team of 6 finance/cost engineer staff.
Oil Service company