• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new
regulations; participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• University degree in finance/accounting or related field (International certification is strong asset);
• 10+ years of proven work experience in production sphere;
• Fluency in English and Russian;
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP);
• Strong leadership and organizational skills;
• Excellent communication and people skills;
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers;
• Salary will be discussed during interview;
• Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, Corporate vehicle with driver;
• Location: H.Z.Taghiyev settlement, Sumgait, Azerbaijan;
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week;