Senior Fraud Analyst
We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about teamwork, has a sense of respect and integrity for their co-workers and customers and is driven to pursue excellence in all that one does.
Under the limited supervision of the Fraud Audit Manager, Senior Fraud Analyst is responsible for designing and maintaining key processes that effectively prevent, detect and report fraud risk. This individual will work closely with customers to ensure optimal strategic use of fraud tools while supporting project's key results. This person will have the opportunity to participate in leading and creating a new fraud management department from the ground up.
In addition, this individual will utilize data to prepare metrics and dashboards, analyze trends and patterns to support fraud detection and investigations. This individual will ensure policies, procedures and guidelines are performed within the scope of responsibilities and accountabilities. The Senior Fraud Analyst will be responsible for providing ongoing coaching of junior staff, feedback to management and optimizing one's performance.
• Support the development, implementation and management of tools, techniques, processes and procedures for detection/prevention of fraud or illegal activities.
• Lead investigation of fraud and or other illegal activities. Identify significant issues and control weaknesses and make recommendation to minimize exposure or loss to the customers.
• Analyze, identify and communicate emerging risk trends and develop policies and metrics to measure and mitigate fraud risk exposure to the customers.
• Support and deliver feedback and insight on requirements/maintenance of fraud strategies.
• Aid in the management of daily activities of the Fraud Department.
• Coach junior staff and develop direct reports.
• Work closely with customers and other due diligence teams monitoring the customer transactions.
• Responsible for completing project(s) and other initiatives related to fraud risk management functions.
• Bachelor's degree in business studies and/or economics.
• Must have 3-5 years of related experience in accounting, finance and auditing fields.
• Certified Fraud Examiner and/or Certified Internal Auditor.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to identify gaps and/or risk exposure in control processes.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates effective leadership and management skills.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
All qualifying candidates should submit theirs CV with photo noting your minimum salary expectation to:
[email protected] indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.
UHY AUDIT LLC (UHY)