• Provide onsite services by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
• Maintain fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
• Maintain inventory at customer well sites.
• Provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
• Provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing customers' production.
• Conduct all business activities in accordance with International HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements.
· should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the provision of Drilling Mud and Engineering services
· Completed basic training on drilling fluids.
· Bachelor graduated in faculty related to drilling oil and gas, chemicals.
· Completion of advanced drilling fluids training and other drilling relating courses.
· Qualified and Accredited Drilling Fluids School with training and experience in measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties
Experience of working at the well site, ideally as Mud Engineer or Drilling Fluids Engineer.