• Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel
• Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
• Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
• Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO's office including phone calls, emails, ensuring correct department distribution.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments.
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
• Responsible for managing CEO's personal driver's daily schedule in line with CEO's daily requirements.
• Intelligent, proactive and resourceful professional, with a forward-thinking "take-charge" initiative
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, most video/telephone conference services, and social media platforms
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail
• 3-5 years providing support for senior-level management
• Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to manage highly confidential information with discretion
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), editing, grammatical and research skills
• Fluency in English and Russian
• High School degree
500 - 1000 negotiable