Account Manager International Telecom/IT Company
Account Manager (Enterprise Business Group) – preferable from ICT market
Specific job responsibilities are not limited to:
1. Develop and adapt the industry market insight and plan.
2. Develop and manage relationships with key customers.
3. Build healthy partner ecosystem in the industry.
4. Develop and implement the brand plan for the industry customers.
5. Ensure that the business objectives of the responsible industry are achieved.
[Professional Skill Requirements]
1. Customer relationship development capability: Be able to build and improve general basic customer relationships, maintain customer circles, and successfully establish good customer relationships.
2. Customer requirement understanding and guidance: Be able to gain insight into customer pain points and requirements and effectively present solutions.
3. Project operation capability: Act as a project organizer and be able to participate in and complete most project development tasks.
4. Partner relationship building capability: Be able to establish and maintain key channel partnership.
5. Transaction management capability: Be able to participate in project negotiations and successfully handle customers' requirements and complain.
6. Strategic and planning capacity: develop market strategies and make feasible long-, medium- and short-term planning;
7. Resource coordination capability: Be able to efficiently coordinate internal and external resources of the company to ensure the achievement of business goals.
1. More than 2 years sales experience, successful large project operation experience is preferred;
2. Experience in government, energy, finance, etc. is preferred;
3. English and Russian as working languages are preferred.