The Non-Food Buying Director position is accountable for establishing the company’s Non-Food buying vision and leading all aspects of the company’s strategy related to this function. The Non-Food Buying Director is one of the company top executive, playing an integral role in the organizational strategic direction, operation, development, and future growth.
· Assist in formulating the Company future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
· Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
· Work with the Managing Director and Executive Team on the strategic vision and closely participate in developing new business, specifically: assist in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery
· Develop financial strategies
· Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
· Develop performance measures that support the Company strategic direction
· Responsible for revision of any acquisitions and disposals, fund raising and related due diligence
· Manage Suppliers contract regarding, condition rebate, term of payment, promotion plan, and SKUs assortments department wise.
· Determine the merchandise selection in cooperation with the Store management, responsible for the planogram of the merchandise in the store for the concerned department.
· Coordinate the work.
· Meet required performance standards and target.
· Comply with the Company policies and procedures.
· Contribute to the delivery of continuous improvement.
· Contribute to the commercial development.
· Establish performance reporting, evaluation and optimization.
· Monitor report and optimize commerce performance.
· Take ownership for resolving queries and problems satisfactorily within responsibilities of the post.
· Work under pressure, to help the Store Team to beat the sales target and profit record
· Develop, implement and manage NF budget
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
· Master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in NF Retailing for a major company or division of a large corporation.
· Experience in partnering with an executive team
· High level of written and oral communication skills.
· Knowledge of English language
· Knowledge of Azerbaijan language (preferred)
· Strong Leadership Skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills
· Time management and organizational skills