Overall Job Objective:
Perform administration and implementation of all HR functions, such as: interviewing, recruitment, appraisals, training and evaluation, benefits to support the personnel with ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Performs preparation and maintains hiring, termination, vacation, absences, sick leaves, disciplinary actions, evaluation, compensation (payroll, incentive) related documents.
• Facilitates recruitment process: candidate selection, interview, job offer, background check and onboarding task utilizing internal system;
• Facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires;
• Collects all the needed documents and applies for Work and residency permit for Company dispatchers;
• Coordinates and facilitates team building events and activities for the team;
• Administrates employee benefit programs;
• Conducts monthly, quarterly and annual reports to State Statistic/Labor office;
• Conducts and coordinates research into variety of HR tasks as assigned by Management.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience as an HR Generalist (3 or more years);
• Education in HR or related field;
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet;
• Knowledge of Electronic Labor System;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Accurate, reliable and flexible;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team;
• Ability to work under pressure.
1500 - 2000 negotiable