• Contact the local immigration organisations and other authorities for the issue of VISAs or other permits necessary to live and work in the country;
• To examine the set of application documents to verify the eligibility for Work Permit, Temporary Residence Permit;
• Assist foreign citizens with immigration procedures. Ensure all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
• Maintain and update the database and records of Status for WP, TRP, VISAs and registration for expatriate personnel assigned to Azerbaijan;
• Provide regular status reports to HR Manager and other parties and stakeholders as instructed by Superior;
• Keeping up to date with changes in legislation and current affairs;
• Responsible for compliance with all applicable rules and regulations;
• Assist with interpretation and explanation of laws and regulations to travellers, company personnel as required;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
Other Skills Be able to effectively work with a heavy workload, under pressure and in difficult situations while maintaining strong customer service skills;
Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
Advanced speaking and written skills of English language;
Ability to convey and explain information in an understandable format;
Detail oriented with strong time management skills;
Analytical and creative thinking;
Computer and data entry skills, flexibility, lateral thinking and a confident personality are also desired skills;
Interpret and apply the different laws for the various work permits and visas.
Oil Service company