Cable BU Head is responsible for defining strategy, delivering results, and providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the BU. Responsible from the bottom-line performance of the unit with the guidance of HO excellence centers; ensures smooth working of the BU within greater Company in accordance with its processes and policies. Manages BU Sales, BU Production, BU Engineering, heavy interaction with BU Finance, BU HR, and QC teams.
Primary KPI’s - Sales; EBITDA; ROE; Working Capital Ratio; NPS of Customers; Debt levels; Relative Market Share; Growth.
- Development, design, operation and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the firm's products;
- Ensure that business operations are efficient and effective and that the proper management of resources, distribution of goods and services to customers, and analysis of queue systems is conducted;
- Communicate and stress company’s safety mission statement and culture through all operations and systems so that it infiltrates employee’s actions;
- Perform oversight of manufacturing, maintenance, and operation;
- Manage employees and hands-on operation of the company’s manufacturing
- Ensure manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost, quality and responsiveness;
- Build manufacturing capacity infrastructure and integrate external manufacturing and facilities gained through acquisitions effectively;
- Work on manufacturing plans, goals, and future product innovations;
- Participate in senior-level negotiations with client companies and manufacturing partners;
- Develop and manage budgeting and budget execution with a focus on product costs and margins;
- Direct all production control and production process development partnering with key stakeholders in quality, purchasing and distribution;
- Align values with the Mission, Vision and Values of Company.
- All other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s (Master’s) degree in Business or Engineering
- 10+ years of industry (Polymer preferred) / leadership experience
- 3+ years P&L management experience
- Ability in deploying commercial components into high-volume production with fast time-to-market and cost-sensitivity requirements;
- Experience in developing supply chain strategy and meeting company strategy, performance objectives and customer expectations;
- Excellent leadership skills with proven ability to create and grow high performance manufacturing teams across multiple sites;
- Negotiator, strong leader, strategic mindset, business acumen, problem solver, results driven, collaborative
- Ability to train, develop, motivate, and manage cross functional teams to foster a success oriented environment
- Customer centric
- Excellent communication skills
- Humble in nature; roll-up your sleeves and get it done attitude
- Infectiously energetic