Work Location: Offshore Operation Vessel
• Perform repairs and installation/replacement works on the vessel HVAC systems safely and efficiently;
• Install, remove and replace the elements of the vessel HVAC systems, using hand and power tools and the appropriate fittings;
• Perform troubleshooting on the vessel HVAC systems;
• Be able to read HVAC layout drawings;
• Provide support to the engine room department when required to do so;
• Be responsible for good housekeeping on the work site;
• Wear the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), wherever required;
• Participate to the Tool box talks meeting and JSA (Job Safety Analysis), wherever required;
• Report to the 2nd Engineer;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the line Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Technical education
Work Experience: Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role on a construction vessel operating in oil & gas industry
Certificate: Valid professional certification
Knowledge of Languages: English (good), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required: Capability to apply and promote the safety, the safe working practices and environmental
protection. Understanding of the correct use of Permit to Work system. Capability to promote the
wear of the protective equipment and incident investigation.
Capability to make diagnostic and troubleshooting of HVAC equipment in order to maintain the safety of the plant.
Knowledge and application of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment critical for the safe and
proper operation of the plant.