Project Coordinator is an analytical professional specialized in managing, coordinating and overseeing different activities related to planning, implementing, marketing and evaluating projects.
• Liaise with the Client and other key stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives;
• Coordinate Media and Digital teams for the flawless execution of the projects and other daily tasks;
• Ensure that all tasks are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget, as well as make certain that the Client’s needs are met as the project evolves;
• Assist in the definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all the relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Ensure resource availability and allocation;
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
• Manage changes to the project scope
• Report and escalate to Management, Client and regional team as required;
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholder;
• Attend project meetings and follow-up with outstanding tasks;
• Constantly monitor the outstanding debts with the payer;
• Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner;
• Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project-related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents;
• Perform other related duties as assigned;
• Develop spreadsheets and process maps to document needs, etc.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Previous working experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager;
• Hands-on experience in project management, business correspondence, bookkeeping and reporting;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Attention to details;
• Proactive problem solver;
• Advertising agency/ media agency experience highly preferred;
• Proven ability to delegate work, mentor, and manage a team of 3+ members;
• Fluent Russian, Azeri and English.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work with a wide range of people, including clients, own team members and other specialists;
• Professional appearance and personality;
• Must be well-organized;
• Ability to work long hours, especially under tight deadlines;