• Implementing the BNG: BRAS, BRAS HA, Radius, CGNAT, eLog, PPPoE, IPoE
• Implementation of LAN: VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, Eth-Trunk, QinQ
• Implementing network security: Firewalls, Anti-DOS, IPS, IDS, IPsec, DHCP snooping, ARP security, AAA, Routing protocols authentication
• Implementing QOS Technologies: Classification and Marking, Congestion management, Congestion avoidance, Link Efficiency Mechanisms.
• Working as network engineer in projects (survey cooperation, commissioning, integration, and so on)
▪ Troubleshooting: Troubleshooting layer 2 and layer 3 issues, troubleshooting all of ip services and security issues.
• Ability to quickly adapt to ever-changing requirements.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in regulated environments.
• Development of network topology and logical connectivity drawings
Qualification / Experience:
• High education in IT/telecommunication area
• CCNP Routing and Switching certification or equivalent as minimum
• 3 years of experience to manage complex IP-based networks
• Good knowledge of English and Russian language is a plus