• Design and create reporting and KPIs system for end2end SCM process to help SCM team deliver key objectives.
• Create reporting and dashboard system for all incoming to SCM requests execution through each step of Pay2Purchase (P2P) process.
• Establish data collection system and process for periodic vendors performance evaluation process and arrange performance review/ feedback sessions with strategic vendors
• Analyze data and provide key insights in support of all procurement activities
• Interrogate SAP and any other applications used for P2P process and develop report matrix and templates to generate reports and analytics
• Work with internal stakeholders throughout the procurement cycle to create annual procurement plan.
• Generate standard and ad-hoc SAP reports as required by SCM and the broader management
• Synthesize data and identify problems and opportunities in order to improve SCM performance, drive efficiency and execution.
• In liaison with Finance department develop and interrogate models to demonstrate trends and forecasts for spend behavior, demand forecasting and etc.
• Support the team with supplier market analysis reports, market price trend reports and forecast of market pricing.
• Develop strategies and address root cause issues to improve spend analysis within the SAP tool set;
• Create financial models in relation to supply including ‘Total Cost of Ownership’, Supply Chain models in support of sourcing requirements.
Skills and competencies:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
Minimum 5 years’ experience in procurement
Strong Experience in data models and reporting
Knowledge of Supply Chain systems and understanding of Lean process
Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Analytical mind, critical thinking
Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize tasks.
Attention to detail
Familiar with laws, finance, trade and taxation.
Fluent in Azeri and English, Russian preferrable