Business Trainer (Soft Skills) Consumer electronics
We are looking for experienced trainers in soft skills (Leadership, Communication, Management, Critical thinking, Presentations skills, etc) who would be responsible for developing and conducting training courses for corporate projects.
• Responsible for providing training and education to employees to ensure they are equipped with the necessary skills to resolve customer requests/issues in a timely manner and meet operational metrics
• Responsible in supporting the training team by providing training facilitation support and/or administrative assistance to any assigned training class
• Continuously review training material and update obsolete concepts and processes
• Continuously work on improving facilitation skills and training methodology based on feedback and results from previous training classes
• Execute the training & coaching solutions on the areas of opportunity identified through classroom training or one on one coaching sessions.
• Should have the expertise to build training & coaching solutions to upskill our employees on skills like listening, mindfulness, patience, resilience, persuasive skill, critical thinking, assertiveness etc.
• A bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
• At least 3 years of experience as a business coach;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in delivering classroom / virtual training and coaching session on soft-skills
• Ability to lead and influence others.
• Ability to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines, readiness for overtimes.
• Certifications in soft skill training & instructional designing will be an advantage