- Active sale and promotion of world IT solutions;
- Dealing with customer’s network;
- Searching for new customers;
- Manage proposal pricing negotiations and closure process;
- Build and maintain strong, effective relationships;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Participation in market analysis.
- Graduate university degree. Major in Information Technology is strong advantage;
- Successful 2-years sales experience (in B2B);
- Fluently speak in Russian and Azeri, English (Intermediate);
- Confident and highly self-motivated, with strong entrepreneurial skills.
Terms and conditions:
- Five-days working week
- Interesting work in a dynamic IT company
- Bonus system
- Professional growth.