INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT ENGINEER Technology Company
Infrastructure Support Engineer is a member of IT Team within Technology Department. The primary role of this position is to design, deploy and maintain Server and Storage systems, operating systems and virtual platforms. The role assumes close interactions with clients, vendors, and other members of Technology Department such as network engineers and software development team.
• Design, deploy and manage integrated Server, Storage and Software solutions.
• Independently diagnosing and resolving server, storage, networking and performance problems with server and storage environments.
• Handle technical support calls from basic to complex issues.
• System administration of Server and Desktop virtual systems (e.g. VMWare vSphere, VDI).
• Installation and support for server and storage systems based on Cisco, HPE, DELL Technologies.
• Analyse causes of issues and takes necessary corrective action to alleviate problem areas.
• Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and configuration.
• Maintain and upgrade hardware and software components related to server and storage.
• Coordinate and manage disk space planning and management.
• Designs and implements data backups and recoveries.
• Use system configurator to build the system configuration and bill of materials.
• 5+ year of experience in the relevant field
• BS or BA degree, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent education
• Knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian, English languages.