• Right hand to the project leader and provision of support the rest of the project team.
• Administrative management of the project.
• Manage the project information systems.
• Communicate on behalf of the company with local suppliers and service providers.
• Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments for the project staff.
• Participation in the organization of public events.
• Book flights and hotels for the project staff.
• Work collaboratively with the group HQ and other branches.
• Summary and follow up on board meetings, off-site meetings.
• Preparation of periodic reports, presentations, and briefs.
• 3+ years of experience as an office manager in a tech company
• Excellent English
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Experience working in a dynamic and global environment.
• A multi-tasker who thrives under pressure and enjoys working within a team
• Problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
• Experience with MS office and other digital tools.
• Some project management is an advantage
• Experience working in an academic institute or training center – an advantage