Financial analyst Company
• Analyze historical and current financial data to understand the company’s financial status
• Analyze processes to identify gaps that can improve profit margins
• Study industry-specific research and available data to predict trends
• Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
• Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
• Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
• Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
• Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
• Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
• Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
• Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting and enable management teams to make strategic decisions to meet business goals
• Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
• Review all non-legal pertinent information about prospective deals
• Oversee financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control
• Evaluate and analyze capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
• Study a company’s financial data to give advice for guiding business investments and overall financial strategy
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in finance, economics, or statistics
• More than 5 years of relevant experience as a financial analyst, in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
• Proven proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications (including the software applications that you are currently using in your organization or plan to use in the future)
• Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
• Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
• Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with large datasets