Position Overview: Position involves handling a wide range of HR responsibilities, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, benefits administration. HR Generalist serves as a key point of contact for both employees and management, contributing to the overall success of the organization through effective HR strategies and practices.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and selection.
• Coordinate and conduct new employee orientations to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
• Act as a liaison between employees and management to address and resolve workplace issues.
• Provide guidance and support to employees on HR-related matters, including policies and procedures.
• Assist in the development and implementation of performance management processes.
• Work with managers to address performance concerns, conduct performance reviews, and identify areas for employee development.
• Administer employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other related benefits.
• Assist employees with benefit-related inquiries and facilitate open enrollment processes.
Training and Development:
• Identify training needs within the organization and coordinate training programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
• Support employee development initiatives to foster career growth.
HR Policies and Compliance:
• Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
• Maintain and update HR policies and procedures to reflect current best practices and legal requirements.
HR Data Management:
• Manage and maintain employee records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Generate HR reports and metrics to support decision-making processes.
• Implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement and workplace culture.
• Organize and participate in employee events and activities.
• Mediate and resolve conflicts between employees and teams.
• Provide guidance on conflict resolution strategies and best practices.
• Participate in HR projects, such as system implementations, process improvements, and policy development.
Timekeeping System Management:
• Utilize and manage time and attendance software/systems to streamline the recording and reporting of work hours.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the timekeeping system, collaborating with IT or relevant support teams as needed.
• Compliance and Policies:
• Provide accurate and timely attendance data to the finance department to facilitate payroll processing.
• Collaborate with the payroll team to resolve any discrepancies and ensure accuracy in salary payments.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Proven experience as an HR Generalist or in a similar HR role.
• Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Strong Excel skills and good Visio skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills.