· Responsible for all financial activities for the related organization, ensuring accurate entry and reporting of the company, Financial Statements and POR.
· Responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Finance department, ensures the department to be structured to meet the tactical and strategic requirements of the organization. This includes leading and managing a team.
· Analyze country and business unit activities to propose improvements in the activity, gross profit and headcount cost structures that include cost centers control and analysis, identify any cost saving programs for the management team resolution purposes.
· Support local and regional management in developing strategic plans and is actively engaged in their implementation.
· Monitor and control all expenses and manage the budgeting and forecasting process.
· Direct and control the budgeting and financial planning process for the company.
· Interpret the operating performance including margins, affecting the financial aspects of the Company and make specific recommendations on actions.
· Ensure proper and timely submission of tax statements and all declarations and manage properly tax planning.
· Produce monthly reports as required by HQ/region and support the preparation of the monthly POR and makes sure that the company/division financial documents are accurate, complete and finished on time, as well as the necessary reporting for the Corporate division in order to consolidate the data.
· Make sure that the Annual Inventory for the Division assets is done and finished in time
· Attend management meetings.
· Ensure the liaison with internal and external authorities like auditors and all other regulatory bodies.
· Be aware of the Trade Compliance procedures and ensure ethical behavior on all aspects.
· Responsible for reviewing commercial part of contracts, approve project cash flow, payment terms, credits, T&Cs.
· Responsible for providing local management and sales engineers with regular updated business information & financial expertise as necessary.
· Ensure that all Company policies and procedures are strictly followed.
· Manage the office facilities including rent, insurance, company assets
· University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant degree.
· A relevant experience (8 to 10 years) in Finance and/or Accounting.
· Preferably audit company experience at least 4 years.
· Experience in local legislation.
· Proficient user of excel spreadsheets and report writing tools.
· Significant multi-tasking and problems solving experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Fluent Azeri and English languages are mandatory.